In this post, I gonna show you a very important thing that every windows user should know. How To Make an Undeletable File Or Folder in Windows 10 easily step by step. It may be very useful to some users. When you have something important on your computer. For example, a document, some top-priority files, or even your important works files. So, you can use this method to make that folder of files undeletable so you can have that peace of mind.
Steps To Make an Undeletable File Or Folder in Windows 10
- You can need to locate the file of the folder on your computer.
- Procedures the same for both files and folders. So, you can upload this trick to any kind of situation.
- Once you’re on the particular file or folder right-click on it and choose properties.
- Now navigate a security tab now come down and click on edit.
- And it will see new window. Now in the group or you should name section select system.
- Now click on the first box which is full control. which is denies the permission to all things you can do to the folder or file.
- Now again go to group or you should name and this time selects the second one the same as we did before just click on deny to full control.
- And finally, you have to go to the group and you should names once again and this time select the third one. and deny the full control permission to that as well.
- If you have more groups or you should name you can simply continue the process to all of them one by one.
- Once done that click on an okay and okay now we have officially made this folder undeletable.
If you like this post How To Make an Undeletable File Or Folder in Windows 10 Easy Way please share it with your friends. And wanna watch more posts on similar categories simply subscribe site. Be a part of our notification squad just by hitting the bell icon. You will find it Right at the bottom.
Hello Friends, I am Parth Patel, Technical Author. Speaking of education, I am an Engineering Graduate. I enjoy learning things related to new technology. I request you that you keep supporting me in this way and I will continue to provide new information for you 🙂 #techworld4unow