In this post, I will show you, how to schedule an auto shutdown in windows 10. Yes, you can do that on your Windows 10 computer without any third-party tools.
Why you have to use such a feature or how it will benefit you?
Let me explain! For example, if you are downloading a large file, in normal case you have to wait until it finishes to shut down your computer, but using this way you can just command your computer to shut down itself on a specific time and date in the feature. So by learning this little tip, you can do quite a lot, save some of your valuable time, save a little energy, even extend your computer’s hardware lifespan by running them less time, on top of them all, you can have that peace of mind!
Follow steps to schedule auto shutdown in Windows 10
- Go to your start menu and start searching the task scheduler, and there you go open task scheduler.
- Click on the create basic task option on the Actions tab. Which will open to create a basic task wizard?
- Now name the task as you prefer for example shutdown at a specific time? And give it a description as well if you think so.
- Hit next and choose the ‘one-time’ option.
- Hit next again and this is where you can set the time and date option for the task to execute itself, so pick a time and date for the shutdown and hit next once again.
- Type in shutdown on the Program or script box, and add the following command to the Add arguments option, which is /s /f /t 0.
- Hit next for one last time and click on the finish.
Here, You can also see video for follow steps.
Now we have successfully created a task that will automatically shut down your computer in that a particular time which you picked from the future.
If this information is useful then share this post and comment below in comment box.
- How To Make an Undeletable File Or Folder in Windows 10 Easy Way
- 5 Reasons to Buy Mi Notebook 14 | Best Budget
- How to Repair and Unlock Your iPhone With dr.fone Easy Way
- How to Shutdown Your PC Automatically Using Timer Easy Way
- Top 5 Best Music Streaming Services And Apps in 2020
Hello Friends, I am Parth Patel, Technical Author. Speaking of education, I am an Engineering Graduate. I enjoy learning things related to new technology. I request you that you keep supporting me in this way and I will continue to provide new information for you 🙂 #techworld4unow